Northwest Cancer Clinic (NWCC) offers state-of-the-art cancer care in a warm, caring environment with a convenient location in Kennewick, close to home. Northwest Cancer Clinic was awarded national accreditation from the American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO) for its clinical practice standards and care given to patients undergoing radiation treatment. The radiation oncology program at the Northwest Cancer Clinic is the only one in Benton/Franklin County to hold this honor.
In addition to some of the latest radiation oncology technology to fight cancer, we also provide access to clinical trials and Integrative Oncology consultations with Harvard-trained, Board Certified Radiation Oncologist and Stanford/UCLA-Trained medical acupuncturist Dr. Brian Lawenda.
What is Integrative Oncology?
Integrative Oncology combines three essential components to cancer care: conventional cancer treatments (i.e. radiation therapy), complementary treatments (i.e. acupuncture, nutritional supplements), and lifestyle changes (i.e. anti-cancer nutrition, exercise, and stress reduction).
Free Health, Wellness, and
Prevention Education Presentations
NWCC offers free Integrative Oncology lectures to the public with Dr. Brian Lawenda on the second Wednesday of every month at our clinic: 7379 W. Deschutes Avenue, Suite 100 Kennewick, WA 99336. Check below for the topics that may interest you. Seating is limited. Call ahead for topic details and to RSVP. (509) 987-1800. We look forward to seeing you!
- Wednesday, June 12th, 5:30 p.m.: Intermittent Fasting
- Wednesday, July 10th, 5:30 p.m.: Medical Cannabinoids
- Wednesday, August 14th, 5:30 p.m.: Integrative Oncology Approaches to Skin Cancer
- Wednesday, September 11th, 5:30 p.m.: Integrative Oncology Approaches to Prostate Cancer
- Wednesday, October 9th, 5:30 p.m.: Integrative Oncology Approaches to Breast Cancer
- Wednesday, November 13th, 5:30 p.m.: Integrative Oncology Approaches to Lung Cancer
- Wednesday, December 11th, 5:30 p.m.: Stress Reduction, Exercise & Toxins