Northwest Cancer Clinic (NWCC) offers state-of-the-art cancer care in a warm, caring environment with a convenient location in Kennewick, close to home. Northwest Cancer Clinic was awarded national accreditation from the American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO) for its clinical practice standards and care given to patients undergoing radiation treatment. The radiation oncology program at the Northwest Cancer Clinic is the only one in Benton/Franklin County to hold this honor.
In addition to some of the latest radiation oncology technology to fight cancer, we also provide access to clinical trials and Integrative Oncology consultations with Harvard-trained, Board Certified Radiation Oncologist and Stanford/UCLA-Trained medical acupuncturist Dr. Brian Lawenda.
What is Integrative Oncology?
Integrative Oncology combines three essential components to cancer care: conventional cancer treatments (i.e. radiation therapy), complementary treatments (i.e. acupuncture, nutritional supplements), and lifestyle changes (i.e. anti-cancer nutrition, exercise, and stress reduction).
Free Integrative Oncology Lectures:
NWCC offers free Integrative Oncology lectures to the public on the second Wednesday of every month at our clinic on W. Deschutes Avenue. Check below for the topics that may interest you.
- Wednesday, August 9th, 5pm: What is Integrative Oncology: Nutrition
- Wednesday, September 13th, 5pm: Stress Reduction, Exercise, & Toxins
- Wednesday, October 11th, 5pm: Medical Cannabinoids
- Wednesday, November 8th, 5pm: What is Integrative Oncology?
- Wednesday, December 13th, 5pm: What is Integrative Oncology: Nutrition
In addition to our regularly scheduled Integrative Oncology lectures, join us for the special events below:
- The "C" Word Documentary Viewing: August 31st 5:30-7:30pm at the Uptown Theatre in Richland
- Oral Health & Cancer Lecture: September 18th, 5:00pm at the NWCC Clinic location