Northwest Cancer Clinic was awarded national accreditation from the American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO) for its clinical practice standards and care given to patients undergoing radiation treatment. The radiation oncology program at the Northwest Cancer Clinic is the only one in Benton/Franklin County to hold this honor.
Our team of doctors is able to arrange for your situation to be reviewed by doctors at Virginia Mason, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, Swedish, OHSU or Sacred Heart Hospitals to get their opinion without you having to travel to Seattle, Portland or Spokane.
We are the first in the area to offer clinical trials through the National Cancer Institute (NCI) cooperative oncology group called RTOG. We already have trials open for patients with prostate and lung cancer. We plan to open more trials for breast cancer, brain tumors and other cancers.
We seek input from and work with the best specialist for you; and are not restricted to only referring you to the best person within “our system” (for example, if you see a doctor at a hospital system, alliance or affiliated facility, you will find that they will generally only refer you to another specialist within their affiliated group even though there may be a better physician with more expertise with your type of cancer just down the street). We look out for your best interests only!
In addition, we do not spend a ton of money on advertising – we prefer to invest our resources on superior treatment technology and the best staff!
— Best and most experienced Doctors; Most patient-friendly and beautiful facility; Best and latest technology.
— what we will do — State of the art cancer treatment by conscientious attentive, caring and well trained doctors and their team.
– what we will create – to be the best tri-cities cancer clinic to work or receive cancer care.
– our values statement — our guide to the individual and organizational behavior we expect — is embodied in the acronym PURE:
- P for Professionalism, how we conduct ourselves and our business;
- U for UpToDate Technology and Care;
- R is for Respect for patients, families, ourselves and each other;
- E is for Excellence, what we strive for in everything we do.